Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
12th March, 2022
Himachal Pradesh Backpacking trip itinerary includes some of the best locations to visit in Himachal such as Shimla, Manali, Kasol, Tosh, Bir Billing, Dharamshala. Wander through the curvy roads and take vibrant photos at every Insta-worthy location, while you experience Himachal Pradesh like you never did before.
Himachal Pradesh Tourism is crucial to the Himachal government as it is one of the major attractions of the state and as well a major contributor to the state’s economy and well-fare. There are a number of attractions in Himachal Pradesh such as Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala, Dalhousie, and much more.
Himachal has a strong takeaway from Tibetan culture and you would feel the strong presence of a deep-rooted Tibetan culture throughout the whole state. Also, Himachal Pradesh had provided shelter to the Tibetan refugees during the Tibetan uprising and there is a famous Dalai Lama temple in Mcleodganj, which had been visited quite a few times by Dalai Lama itself.
While Himachal is famous for its hill station and its tourist-friendly environment, each hill station itself has its own significance. Manali is famous for its adventure sports while Kasol is famous for its generous people and breathtaking views.
Apart from those, Manali, which is a major attraction and it’s mostly on everyone’s Himachal Backpacking Trip itinerary. Manali is the perfect place for a long nature walk or reading a book and drinking coffee while enjoying nature at its best.
The best time to visit Himachal Pradesh is during the months of March to June and September to February. During these months, the Himachal had already received heavy rainfall and the weather in Himachal return to its best state.
There are various places to visit in Himachal Pradesh and each one captures a different essence of the state. Famous places to visit in Manali are Hidimba Devi Temple and Manali Sanctuary while some of the famous places to visit in Tosh are the Temple Of Barshaini and the fairy forest.
The reasons you need to check out the Himachal Pradesh Backpacking trip in 2022 are far more than many but if you still got doubts then let us clear them up while you are on a Backpacking trip to Himachal Pradesh with LiveB4YouDie.
NOTE: Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc. May cause itinerary change. We reserve the rights to change any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort and general wellbeing.
NOTE: During winters, the vehicles will drop at snow point on the way to Jalori Pass. Further, we will trek from snow point till 360° view point. Further trek to Serolsar Lake will be completely subject to it’s feasibility based on snow & weather conditions.
Day 0 Mumbai to Chandigarh
Day 1 Reach Chandigarh – Drive to Shimla
Day 2 Kufri – Shimla Local Sightseeing – Drive to Kasol
Day 3 Explore Kasol & Parvati Valley
Day 4 Manikaran Hot Spring – Drive to the Heart of Himachal – Kullu-Manali
Day 5 Manali Sightseeing.
Day 6 Manali – Bir Billing
Day 7 Amritsar via Dharamshala
Day 8 Amritsar Local Sightseeing – Catch Return Train
Day 9 Let’s get Back to city life.
Day 10 Reach back to Mumbai/Pune/Surat/Vadodara/Ahmedabad
• 11:00am – Meet and Greet at Bandra Railway Station and Proceed your journey towards Chandigarh by Pashim Express.
• Spend your whole day in Train playing games & breaking the Ice with our other fellow travelers.
• 04:00pm – Reach Chandigarh Railway Station & get ready to start the Best Road trip of your Lifetime 😍
• Reach Shimla by Evening, check-in & freshen up.
• After Dinner, its time to break the ice with some interactive games & introduction session.
• Wake up, freshen up & get ready to explore your first day in the Wonderland – Himachal ❤️
• Checkout, have Breakfast & then leave for Kufri hill station.
• Spend half of your day at Kufri, spending time with newly made friends & experiencing new adventures.
• Back to Shimla by Evening, you are now free to explore the Mall Road, do some shopping at Lakkar Bazaar or walk through the Ridge in the Mall Road.
• After some Hot & Delicious Dinner, we proceed for our next Heavenly Destination – Kasol.
• Overnight Journey to Kasol.
• We reach Kasol in the Morning, checkin our hotel & freshen up.
• Today it’s your Day – Live all your adulthood dreams Because YOU ARE IN KASOL!!
• You can chill by the Parvati River, do a short trek, explore famous Cafes which where always on your Bucket list, Eat Himachali Special Momos, Maggie, Brownies & what not?
• After spending your whole day at leisure, have Dinner at the Hotel & now it’s time to gather around the Bonfire.
• Let all your Travel stories & Ghost experiences out :p Let the Night have no end!!!
• Today we checkout & leave for Manikaran Gurudwara to experience bathing in the Holy Nature Hot Spring.
• Now we leave for Manali, on the way we take a halt in Kullu for those who wants to do River Rafting.
• Reach Manali by evening & check-in.
• Visit Hadimba Devi Temple & in the Evening you are free to explore Mall Road & Famous Cafes in Old Manali.
• After Breakfast, depart for Snow Point – Solang Valley/ Atal Tunnel depending upon the weather conditions.
• Spend half of your day at Adventure & back to Manali, on the way visit Vashishtha Hot Spring.
• Back to Hotel by the Evening & get ready to dance in the Best DJ Night of your life 😀
• We checkout after breakfast & then leave for one of the Most Adventurous & unexplored places of Himachal – Bir Billing.
• Reach Bir by late afternoon, check-in & freshen up.
• Get ready to Experience Paragliding from the World’s 2nd Highest Paragliding Site.
• You can even hire a Bicycle here on rent and explore the town of Bir.
• Evening you are free to hop on to the famous cafes of Bir for tasty food and live music.
• Back to stay, after dinner gather around because its Bonfire time againnn!!!
• Checkout & complete paragliding or any other activities if left on the last day, have Breakfast then we will start our journey towards Amritsar.
• Enroute we take a pit stop at Dharamshala to visit Dharamshala Cricket Stadium which is considered as one of the most beautiful stadiums In the world.
• Reach Amritsar by evening and visit Golden Temple and experience it’s mesmerizing vibe
• Check-in into our Hotel and freshen up
• Today, there won’t be any early wake up calls (pheww) since it’s our last day and we need you all to rest.
• After lunch, we visit Golden Temple & Jallianwala Baugh and now you are free to explore the first half of the day by visiting Amritsar’s local market & Dhabbas for Special Amritsari Kulcha & Lassi.
• 05:30pm – We leave for Amritsar railway station.
• 06:45pm – Catch Golden Temple Express.
The memorable backpacking trip ends here and So Book your Return journey tickets after 4:00 PM.
We’ll reach back home where we conclude this once-in-a-lifetime backpacking trip. Back to our cityscapes with loads of memories in your heart and a very small hole to your pocket Sadly, all good things gotta come to an end, just like this trip; BUT with a promise to meet and make exciting plans real soon! Give goodbye hugs to the squad, share your social handles and get back to the fast-paced city life with a rejuvenated spirit!
✈ Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI) in Delhi is a feasible option for traveling to Spiti as it serves both domestic and international flights.
🚂 Another Alternative is New Delhi Railway Station, through which most trains arrive and depart from Delhi to all around India.
🚍 Also Delhi is well connected by bus to major cities like Jaipur, Agra, Alwar, Dehradun, and even Kathmandu among others.